Monday, May 14, 2012

We're totally sick.

Hello all.

This is totally shitty because we're just starting our new schedule now, but it looks like this week's episode is going to be late.  What I thought was a simple hangover has morphed into some ungodly feverish type thing - hence why I'm posting this at 6:45 AM.  Based on pure conjecture, it's possible that I have food poisoning, though I can't yet verify that - I'm going to the doctor today hopefully so we'll see.  If that's not enough information for you, I could tell you my complete pooing schedule, but that probably would not delight you. And Corey was so sick yesterday that he couldn't even go celebrate Mother's Day with his mama!  So yeah, we're not in the best of health at the moment, which runs contrary to being loud, which is, y'know, kind of our namesake.  We'll be recording the episode ASAP, and will update you on this here blog as we try to heal our sloppy selves.  Sorry folks.

Peace and Love,
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment