Monday, January 2, 2012

Daniel's Favourite Albums of 2011

Honourable Mentions
Tom Waits - Bad as Me ("Hell Broke Luce")

Submotion Orchestra - Finest Hour ("Back Chat")

Dananananaykroyd - There is a Way ("Time Capsule")

DeVotchKa - 100 Lovers ("One Hundred Other Lovers")

Top 10
10. The Roots - Undun ("Tip the Scale")

9. Fucked Up - David Comes to Life ("A Little Death")

8. Wilco - The Whole Love ("Whole Love")

7. TV on the Radio - Nine Types of Light ("Killer Crane")

6. Dan Mangan - Oh Fortune ("Oh Fortune") (Also, here's my review of it)

5. And So I Watch You From Afar - Gangs ("Gangs")

4. Snowing - I Could Do Whatever I Wanted If I Wanted ("It's Just a Party")

3. Johnny Foreigner - Johnny Foreigner Vs. Everything ("You vs. Everything")

2. Bomb the Music Industry! - Vacation ("Sunny Place/Shady People" + "Felt Just Like Vacation")

1. Laura Stevenson and the Cans - Sit Resist ("Master of Art")

No comments:

Post a Comment